English for Teenagers…
- 13 to 17 years of age
Text books & workbooks:
- Oxford University Press – Solutions Elementary – Solutions Advanced
- Oxford University Press – American English File 3 & 4
We know that teenagers are hungry to learn but that they can also be easily distracted. That’s why at the Australia-Vietnam School of English (AVSE) we offer a program specifically designed for Vietnamese students between the ages of 13 and 17 to inspire a genuine interest in the English language and to provide a foundation on which to base further study.
We give our teens the chance to practically test out their newly acquired skills, to recognise and feel a great sense of achievement in their progress and to build on learned abilities in order to exceed all expectations. We achieve this by offering:
- Learning with qualified native English speaking teachers with key support provided by local qualified teachers, all of whom are trained to bring out the best in younger learners.
- A stimulating, interactive environment that is inspiring and innovative in its teaching methods.
- Learning that is designed to give teens the confidence to practice English speaking and listening skills, whether interacting with peers or foreigners.
Our English for teens program will give your son or daughter the opportunity to acquire this essential language ability, as well as the chance to learn associated skills of patience, discipline and a passion for learning along the way.
For more information about the English for Teenagers program at AVSE, feel free to email our Managing Director, Peter Goudge: email@example.com
Personal recommendation – English for Teenagers at AVSE
My parents enrolled me in a teenager English class at the Australia-Vietnam School of English (AVSE) after a neighbor told them AVSE was the best school in Go Vap District. The neighbor was right! AVSE is like a second home for me and I’m doing well with my studies.
Vong Dao An
Go Vap District, HCMC