|1. * Date of course in Ho Chi Minh City
English Language Skills:
12. How would you describe your current skill level in English?
13. What's the highest level of formal education you have successfully completed?
14. Provide specific information about your highest level of formal education, in the space provided below:
15. Can you provide proof of a clean criminal record by way of official documentation from the relevant authority in your home country?
16. Do you have any health issues that will require treatment while you’re completing the TESOL TEFL course at AVSE-TESOL in Ho Chi Minh City?
If you answered ‘yes’ to question 16, please provide a brief explanation in the space provided below.
17. AVSE-TESOL ensures that a student with a disability can access and participate in our TESOL TEFL training course in Ho Chi Minh City on the same basis as a student without a disability.
18. In approximately 100 words, outline your key reasons for wanting to enroll in the TESOL TEFL course in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, offered by AVSE-TESOL.
Fee includes: Australian Government accredited & internationally recognised TESOL TEFL course in Ho Chi Minh City; western standard accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City for the duration of the training program (26 nights); a welcome dinner & drinks on the Sunday evening before your course starts; all materials & equipment; and a guaranteed English teaching job at the end, paid at market rates.
Accommodation note: Accommodation note: The western standard accommodation (26 nights) that’s included in your TESOL TEFL fee is located within a 5 to 10 minute walk of the training centre, either in one of our own residential properties or in a local hotel. Each TESOL TEFL Vietnam trainee is allocated their own, furnished bedroom and a private bathroom. Cooking facilities are available in residential properties owned by AVSE-TESOL, but not in the hotels we use. Laundry facilities are readily available regardless of where you’ll stay during your time at AVSE-TESOL. If you have a preference to be placed in one of our residential properties or in a hotel, you should advise the Course Coordinator a minimum of 10 days before your arrival. In the event you do not require AVSE-TESOL to provide accommodation, you may be entitled to a fee reduction of US $200.00.
Fee includes: Australian Government accredited & internationally recognised TESOL TEFL course in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; a welcome dinner & drinks on the Sunday evening before your course starts; all materials & equipment; and a guaranteed English teaching job at the end, paid at market rates.
20c) I’d like to arrange for a staff member of the AVSE-TESOL Company to collect me from Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City & take me to my pre-booked accommodation.
Airport collection note: In the event you’d like to be collected from the airport, you need to provide the Course Coordinator with the following information: your name, day, date & time of arrival, name of airlines & flight number.
20d) I’d like to have some basic Vietnamese language lessons while I’m completing the TESOL TEFL course. I understand the classes will be conducted at the same training location as the TESOL TEFL course: 2 x 2 hour classes x 4 weeks (16 hours in total).
20e) I’d like to hire a motorbike (100cc) & helmet for the 4 weeks that I’ll be completing the TESOL TEFL course. I have noted that the fee in this calculation tool includes a $100.00 refundable deposit.
20f) I’d like to hire a bicycle (adult size) & helmet for the 4 weeks that I’ll be completing the TESOL TEFL course. I have noted that the fee in this calculation tool includes a $25.00 refundable deposit.
20g) I’d like to hire a laptop computer (loaded with MS Office) for my personal use during the 4-week TESOL program. I have noted that the fee in this calculation tool includes a $120.00 refundable deposit.
You are not required to pay anything for your TESOL TEFL course at this time. Your application form will be processed by AVSE-TESOL within 3 days of the form being received and you’ll be contacted by email with further instructions.
If you’d like to submit your application form now, you can do so by agreeing to comply with the terms & conditions below - and then hitting the ‘Apply Now’ tab.